Aile hekimlerinde durumluk ve sürekli anksiyete düzeyi: Bir vaka kontrol çalışması
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
Keywords (Original Language):
1. Ofili AN. Job satisfaction and psychological health of doctors at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital. Occup Med 2004; 54: 400-3.
2. Uncu Y, Bayram N, Bilgel N. Job related affective well-being among primary health care physicians. Eur J Public Health 2007; 17: 514-9.
3. Chan AOM, Huak CY. Influence of work environment on emotional health in a health care setting. Occup Med 2004; 54: 207-12.
Türkiye Aile Hekimliği Dergisi |
Turkish Journal of Family Practice \ Cilt 13 | Sayı 3 | 2009
4. Goehring C, Gallacchi MB, Künzi B, Bovier P. Psychosocial and professional characteristics of burnout in Swiss primary care practitioners: A cross-sectional survey. Swiss Med Wkly 2005; 135: 101-8.
5. Vanagas G, Bihari-Axelsson S. The factors associated to psychosocial stress among general practitioners in Lithuania. Cross-sectional study.
BMC Health Serv Res 2005, 5: 45.
6. Cooper CL, Usha Rout U, Faragher B. Mental health, job satisfaction, and job stress among general practitioners. Br Med J1989; 298: 366-70.
7. Sutherland JV, Cooper CL. Job stress, satisfaction, and mental health among general practitoners before and after introduction of a new con¬tract. BMJ1992; 304: 1545-8.
8. Whalley D, Bojke C, Gravelle H, Sibbald B. GP job satisfaction in view of contract reform: A national survey. Brit J Gen Pract 2006; 56: 87-92.
9. Khader Y, Al-Zoubi D, Amarin Z ve ark. Factors affecting medical stu¬dents in formulating their specialty preferences in Jordan. BMC Med Educ
2008; 8: 32.
10. Avgerinos ED, Msaouel P, Koussidis GA, Keramaris NC, Bessas Z, Gourgoulianis K. Greek medical students' career choices indicate strong tendency towards specialization and training abroad. Health Policy 2006;
11. Buddeberg-Fischer B, Klaghofer R, Abel T, Buddeberg C. Swiss resi¬dents' specialty choices - impact of gender, personality traits, career moti¬vation and life goals. BMC Health Serv Res2006; 6: 137.
12. Buciuniene I, Blazeviciene A, Bliudziute E. Health care reform and job satisfaction of primary health care physicians in Lithuania. BMC Fam
Pract 2005; 6: 10.
13. Dikici MF, Yaris F, Topsever P ve ark. Factors affecting choice of special¬ty among first-year medical students of four universities in different
regions of Turkey. Croat Med J2008; 49: 415-20.
14. Öcek Z, Gürsoy fi T, Türk M, Çiçeklioğlu M, Aksu F. Career choices and the attitudes of fourth grade students towards general practice in Ege
University Medical School (in Turkish). STED 2007; 16: 146-52.
15. Spielberger CD, Gorsuch RL, Lusahene RE. Manual for State and Anxiety Inventory. California, Consulting Psychologists Press, 1970.
16. Earle L, Kelly L. Coping strategies, depression, and anxiety among Ontario family medicine residents. Can Fam Physician 2005; 51: 242-3.
17. Appleton K, House A, Dowell A. A survey of job satisfaction, sources of stress and psychological symptoms among general practitioners in Leeds. Brit J Gen Pract 1998, 48: 1059-63.
18. Bovier PA, Perneger TV. Stress from uncertainty from graduation to retirement. A population-based study of Swiss physicians. J Gen Intern
Med 2007; 22: 632-8.
19. Sturm R. Effect of Managed care and financing on practice constraints and career satisfaction in Primary Care. J Am Board Fam Pract 2002; 15:
r N, LeCompte A. Durumluk-Sürekli Kaygı Envanteri El Kitabı, Boğaziçi Üniversitesi Yayınları, No 333. istanbul. 1982.
n ME, Keklik A, Çöl M. Abidin Paşa Sağlık Grup Başkanlığı'na bağlı sağlık ocaklarında çalışan sağlık personelinde Spielberger durumluk ve sürekli kaygı düzeyi. Ankara Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi Mecmuası 2002;
22. Sibbald B, Enzer I, Cooper C, Rout U, Sutherland V. GP job satisfaction in 1987, 1990 and 1998: lessons for the future? Fam Pract 2000; 17: 364¬71.
23. Frank E, McMurray JE, Linzer M, Elon E. for the Society of General Internal Medicine Career Satisfaction Study Group. Career satisfaction of US women physicians results from the Women Physicians' Health Study. Arch Intern Med 1999; 159: 1417-26.