FARKLI LİGLERDEKİ ERKEK BASKETBOL OYUNCULARININ FİZİKSEL UYGUNLUKLARI VE PERFORMANSLARI ÜZERİNDE KARŞILAŞTIRMALI BİR ÇALIŞMA
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Apostolidis N., Nassis GP., Bolatoglogu T., Geladas
ND. Physiological and technical characteristics of elite
young basketball players. J Sports Medicine and Physical
Fitness, 44(2), 157-163, 2004.
2. Bangsbo J., Mohr M., Poulsen A., Perez-Gomez J.,
Krustrup P. Training and testing the elite athlete. Journal
of Exercise Science and Fitness, 4(1), 1-14, 2006.
3. Baltes PB. and Baltes MM. Successful aging:
perspectives from the behavioural sciences; peak
performance and age: An examination of peak
performance in sport (by Ericsson KA). Press Syndicate of
the University of Cambridge; pp 164-185, 1990.
4. Ben Adelkerim N., El Fazza S., El Ati J. Time motion
analysis and physiological data of elite under 19 year-old
basketball players during competition. British J Sports
Medicine, 41(2), 69-75, 2007.
5. Carlock JM., Smith SL., Hartman MJ., Morris MT.,
Ciroslan DA., Pierce KC., Newton RU., Hartman EA.,
Sands WA., Stone MH. The relationship between vertical
jump power estimates and weightlifting ability: a field-test
approach. J Strength & Conditioning Research, 18(3):
6. Cometti G., Maffiuletti NA., Pausson M., Chatard JC.,
Maffulli N. Isokinetic strength and anaerobic power of elite
sub elite and amateur French soccer players. International
J Sports Medicine, 22(1), 45-51, 2001.
7. Durnin JVGA and Womersley J. Body fat assessed
from total body density its estimation from skin-fold
thickness: Measurement on 481 men and Women aged
from 16-72 years. British Journal of Nutrition, 32, 77-97,
8. Hoare DG. Predicting success in junior elite basketball
players-the contribution of anthropometric and
physiological attributes. J Science and Medicine in Sports,
3(4), 391-405, 2000.
9. Hoffman JR., Epstein S., Einbinder M., Weinstein I.
The influence of aerobic capacity on anaerobic
performance and recovery indices in basketball players. J
Strength & Conditioning Research, 13, 407-411, 1999.
10.Hoffman JR., Tennenbaum CM., Kraemer WJ.
Relationship between athletic performance test and
playing time in elite college basketball players. J Strength
& Conditioning Research, 10 67-71, 1996.
11. Johnson DL. and Bahamonde R. Power output
estimate in University athletes. J Strength & Conditioning
Research, 10(3), 161-166, 1996.
12. Kalinski M., Norkowski H., Kerner M. and Tkaczuk W.
Anaerobic power characteristics of elite athletes in
national level team-sport games, European J Sport
Science, 2(3), 1-21, 2002.
13. Latin RW., Berg K., Baechle T. Physical and
performance characteristics of NCCA division I male
basketball players. J Strength & Conditioning Research,
8(4), 214-218, 1994;
14. Leger LA., Mercier D., Gadoury C., Lambert T. The
multistage 20 meter shuttle run test for aerobic fitness.
Journal of Sports Sciences, 6(2), 93-101, 1988;
15.McInnes SE., Carlson JS., Jones CJ., McKenna MJ.
The physiological load imposed on basketball players
during competition. Journal of Sports Sciences, 13, 387-
16.Musaiger AO., Ragheb MA., Al-Marzoog G. Body
composition of athletes in Bahrain. British J Sports
Medicine, 28, 157-159, 1994.
17.Narazaki K., Berg K., Stergiou N., Chen B.
Physiological demand of competitive basketball.
Scandinavian J Medicine & Science in Sports, 19, 425-
18.Ostojic SM., Mazic S., Dikic N. Profiling in basketball:
physical and physiological characteristics of elite players.
J Strength & Conditioning Research, 20(4), 740-744,
19. Popadic-Gacesa JZ., Barak OF., Grujic NG. Maximal
anaerobic power test in athletes of different sport
disciplines. J Strength & Conditioning Research, 23(3),
20. Silvestre R., West C., Maresh CM., Kraemer WJ. Body
composition and physical performance in men’s soccer: A
study of NCAA Division I team. J Strength & Conditioning
Research, 20(1), 177-183, 2006.
21. Timmerman TA. Racial diversity, aging diversity,
interdependence and team performance. Small Group
Research, 31, 592-606, 2000.
22. Tomlin DL. and Wenger HA. The relationship between
aerobic fitness and recovery from high intensity
intermittent exercise. Sports Medicine, 31(1), 1-11, 2001.
23.Ugarkovic D., Matavulj D., Kukolj M., Jaric S. Standard
anthropometric, body composition and strength variables
as a predictors of jumping performance in elite junior
athletes. J Strength & Conditioning Research, 16(2), 227-
24. Viitasalo JT., Rahkila P., Osrerback L., Alen M.
Jumping height and horizontal overhead throwing velocity
in young male athletes. J Sport Sciences, 10, 401-413,
25.Woolstenhulme MT., Griffiths CM., Woolstenhulme
EM., Parcell AC. Balistic stretching increases flexibility
and acute vertical jump height when combined with
basketball activity. J Strength & Conditioning Research,
20(4), 799-803, 2006.
26. Young W., MacDonald C., Heggen T., Fitzpatrick J. An
evaluation of the specificity, validity and reliability of
jumping test. J Sports Medicine & Physical Fitness, 37,
27. Ziv G. and Lidor R. Physical attributes physiological
characteristics on court performance and nutritional
strategies of female and male basketball players. Sports
Medicine, 37(7), 547-568, 2009.