Farklı Delik Çaplarına Sahip Gözenekli Levhalar Boyunca Oluşan Serbest Salınımların İncelenmesi
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author|
1. Adams WJ. The Design of Reactive Silencers for Internal Combustion Engines, Institute of Sound
and Vibration Research, Interim Report, University of Southampton, 1974.
2. Dean P. On the Measurement of the Local Acoustic Impedance of the Walls of Flow Ducts and Its
Use in Predicting Sound Attenuation, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Southampton, 1972.
3. Meyer E., Mechel F., and Kurtze G. Experiments on the Influence of Flow on Sound Attenuation
in Absorbing Ducts, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 30, pp.165-174, 1958.
4. Tsui CY., and Flandro GA. Self-Induced Sound Generation by Flow over Perforated Duct Liners,
J. Sound Vib., 50, pp. 315-331, 1977.
5. Bauer AB., and Chapkis RL. Noise Generated by Boundary Layer Interaction with Perforated
Acoustic Liners, J. Aircraft, 14, pp. 157-160, 1977.
6. Ronneberger D. The Dynamics of Shearing Flow over a Cavity – a Visual Study Related to the
Acoustic Impedance of Small Orifices, J. Sound Vib., 71, pp. 565-581, 1980.
7. Nelson PA. Noise Generated by Flow over Perforated Surfaces, J. Sound Vib., 83, pp. 11-26, 1982.
Self-Sustained Oscillations Along Perforated Surfaces
8. Howe MS. Sound Produced by Turbulent Flow over a Perforated Inlet, J. Sound Vib., 139, pp. 227-
9. Howe MS. Edge, Cavity and Aperture Tones at Very Low Mach Numbers, J. Fluid Mech., 330, pp.
10. Dickey NS., Selamet A., and Ciray MS. An Experimental Study of the Impedance of Perforated
Plates with Grazing Flow, J. Acous. Soc. Am., 110, pp. 2360-2370, 2001.
11. Bruggeman JC., Velekoop JC., Van Der Knapp FGP., and Keuning PJ. Flow-Excited Resonance
in a Cavity Covered by a Grid: Theory and Experiments, NCA-Vol.11/FED-Vol.130, Flow
Modeling, Measurement and Control ASME, pp. 135-144, 1991.
12. Looijmans KNH., and Bruggeman JC. Simple Vortex Models for Vibration and Noise Caused by
a Flow over Louvers in a Cavity Opening, Proceedings Fluid-Structure Interactions,
Aeroelasticity, Flow-Induced Vibration and Noise Symposium, 1 ASME AD-Vol.53-1, pp. 351-
13. Zoccola PJ. Excitation by Flow over an Obstructed Opening, ASME IMECE2002/NCA-33374,
14. Betts PL., Binnie AM. Some experiments on ship models held in a small open water channel with
slotted walls. Trans. Roy. Inst. Nav. Archit. 108, 421, 1966.
15. Betts PL. Self-induced oscillations in an open water-channel with slotted walls., J. Fluid Mech. Vol
55, Part 3, pp. 401-417, 1972.
16. Medved BL. Some acoustic features of perforated test section walls with splitter plates. AIAA
Journal 31, 1885–1890, 1993.
17. Ozalp C., Pinarbasi A., Rockwell D. Self-excited oscillations of turbulent inflow along a perforated
plate Journal of Fluids and Structures, 17, pp. 955–970,2003.
18. Pinar E, Ozkan GM, Durhasan T, Aksoy MM, Akilli H, Sahin B. Flow structure around perforated
cylinders in shallow water, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Volume 55, Pages 52–63, 2015.