Sedanterlerde Gliserol Takviyesinin Plazma Aldosteron Düzeyleri Üzerine Etkisi
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Fallo F. Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and physical exercise.J Sports Med Phys Fitness, 1993; 33: 306-312.
2. Robergs RA, Griffin SE. Glycerol. Biochemistry, pharmacokinetics andclinical and practical applications. Sports Med, 1998; 3: 145-167.
3. Freund BJ, Montain SJ, Young AJ, et al. Glycerol hyperhydration: hormonal, renal, and vascular fluid responses. J
Appl Physiol 1995; 79: 2069-2077.
4. Goulet E. Effect of Glycerol Hyperhidration Before Exercise in Trained Triathlets on Endurance Performance and Cardiovascular and Thermoregulatory Responses. 2001.
5. Coutts A, Reaburn P, Mummery K, Holmes M. The effect of glycerol hyperhydration on olympic distance triathlon performance in high ambient temperatures. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2002; 12: 1: 105-119.
6. Murray R, Eddy DE, Paul GL, Seifert JG, Halaby GA. Physiological responses to glycerol ingestion during exercise. Am Physiological Soc 1991; 1: 144-149.
7. Goulet E, Gauthier P, Labrecque S, Royer D. Glycerol hyperhydration, endurance performance and cardiovascular and thermoregulatory responses: a case study of a highly trained triathlete. Journal of Exercise Physiology, 2002; 5.
8. Marino FE, Kay D, Cannon J. Glycerol hyperhydration fails to improve endurance performance and thermoregulation in humans in a warm humid environment. Pflugers Arch. 2003; 446: 455¬462.
9. Montner P, Stark DM, Riedesel ML, et al. Pre-exercise glycerol hydration improves cycling endurancetime. Int J Sports Med
1996; 17: 27-33.
10. Anderson MJ, Cotter JD, Garnham AP, Casley DJ, Febbraio MA. Effect of glycerol-induced hyperhydration on thermoregulation and metabolism during exercise in the heat. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2001; 11: 315-333.
11. Hitchins S, Martin DT, Burke L, et al. Glycerol hyperhydration improves cycle time trial performance in hot humid conditions. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 1999; 80: 494-501.
12. Lyons TP, Riedesel ML, Meuli LE, Chick TW. Effects of glycerol-induced hyperhydration prior to exercise in the heat on sweating and core temperature. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1990; 22:
13. Tamer K.
a Fiziksel-Fizyolojik Performansın Ölçülmesi ve Değerlendirilmesi Bağırgan Yayımevi, Kültür Matb 2000, Ankara.
r K. Paket Programları ile İstatiksel Veri Analizi. Anadolu Ünv Yayınları, No.1001, 1997, Eskişehir.
15. Rietjens GJ, Kuipers H, Hartgens F, Keizer HA. Red blood cell profile of elite olympic distance triathletes. A thre-year follow-up. Int J Sports Med 2002; 23: 391-396.
16. Kinugawa T, Ogino K, Miyakoda H, et al. Responses of Catecholamines, Renin-Angiotensin System, and Atrial Natriuretic Peptide to Exercise in Untrained Men and Women.
Gen Pharmac 1997; 28: 2: 225-228.
17. Mannix ET, Plange P, Aronof GR, Manfredi F, Farber MO. Atrial natriuretic peptide and the renin-aldosteron axis during exercise in man. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1990; 22: 6, 785-789.
18. Noyan A. Yaşamda ve Hekimlikte Fizyoloji. 12. Baskı, Meteksan An. Şir, 2000, Ankara.
19. Pastene J, Germain M, Allevard AM, Gharib C, Lacour JR. Water balance during and after marathon running. Eur J Appl Physiol
Occup Physiol 1996; 73: 49-55.
20. Yılmaz B. Hormonlar ve Üreme Fizyolojisi. Feryal Matbaa,
1.Basım, 1999; 247-371, Ankara.
21. Kavouras SA, Armstrong LE, Maresh CM, et al. Rehydration with glycerol: endocrine, cardiovascular and thermoregulatory responses during exercise in the heat. J Appl Physiol 2006; 100:
22. Maresh CM, Gabaree-Boulant CL, Armstrong LE, et al. Effect of hydration on thirst, drinking and related hormonal responses during low-intensity exercise in the heat. J Appl Physiol 2004;
23. Melin B, Jimenez C, Savourey G, et al. Effects of hydration state on hormonal and renal responses during moderate exercise in the
heat. Eur J Appl Physiol, 1997; 76: 320-327.
24. Podhorska OM, Dziegel P, Gomulkiewez A, et al. The role of AT1 and AT2 angiotensin receptors in the mechanism of apoptosis in renal tubular cells after physical exercise. Rocz Akad
Med Bialymst 2004; 49: 8-10.
25. Bocqueraz O, Koulmann N, Guıgas B, Jımenez C, Melın B. Fluid-Regulatory Hormone Responses during Cycling Exercise in Acute Hypobaric Hypoxia. Medicine Science in Sports Exercise 2004; 36: 10: 1730-1736.
26. Freund BJ, Shızuru EM, Hashıro GM, Claybaugh JR. Hormonal, electrolyte and renal responses to exercise are intensity
dependent. J Appl Physiol 1991; 70: 900-906.
27. Melin B, Eclache JP, Geelen G, at al. Plasma AVP, Neurophysin, Renin Activity and Aldosterone During Submaximal Exercise Performed Until Exhaustion in Trained and Untrained Man. Eur J Appl Physiol 1980; 44; 141-151.
28. Morgan RM, Patterson MJ, Nimmo A. Acute effects of dehydration on sweat composition in men during prolonged exercise in the heat. The American College of Sports Medicine
2004; 182: 37.
29. Milledge JS, Bryson EI, Catlev DM, at al. Sodium Balance, Fluid hHomeostasis and The Renin Aldosterone System During The Prolonged Exercise of Hill Walking. Cli Sci 1982; 62: 595-604.
30. Williams ES, Ward MP, Milledge JS, Withey WR, Older MWJ,
Forsling ML. Effect of The Ex-ercise of Seven Consecutive Days Hill-Walking on Fluid Homeostasis. Cli Sci 1979; 56: 305-316.
31. Guyton MD, Hall JE. Textbook of Medical Physiologh.
i Fizyoloji (Çev: Çavuşoğlu H), 9. Baskı, Yüce Yayınları, 1996, İstanbul.
32. Günay M, Cicioğlu İ. Spor Fizyolojisi. Gazi Kitabevi, Baran ofset, 1.baskı, 2001, Ankara.
33. Aurell M, Vikgren P. Plasma Renin Activity in Su-pine Muscolar Exercise. J App Physiol 1971; 31: 839-841.
34. Kozlowski S, Brzezinska Z, Nazar K, Kowalski W, Franczyk M. Plasma Catecholamines During Sustained İsometric Exercise. Clin Sci Mol Med 1973; 15: 723-731.