Türkiye Basketbol Ligi Takımlarının Farklı Sezonlardaki Verimlilik Oranlarının Karşılaştırması
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Abdelkrim NB, Fazaa SE, Ati JE. (2007). Time–
motion analysis and physiological data of elite under-
19-year-old basketball players during competition.
British Journal of Sports Medicine, 41, 69–75.
2. Angel Gomez M, Lorenzo A, Sampaio J, Ibanez
SJ, Ortega E. (2008). Game-related statistics
that discriminated winning and losing teams from
the Spanish men’s professional basketball teams.
Collegium Antropologicum, 32(2), 451-6.
3. Berri DJ.(1999). Who is ‘Most Valuable’? Measuring the
Player’s Production of Wins in the National Basketball
association. Managerial and Decision Economics, 20,
4. Berri DJ, Schmidt MB. (2002). Instrumental versus
bounded rationality: A comparison of Major League
Baseball and the National Basketball Association.
Journal of Socio-Economics, 31, 191–214.
5. Cerynik DL, Lewullis GE, Joves BC, Palmer MP, Tom
JA. (2009). Outcomes of microfracture in professional
basketball players. Knee Surgery Sports Traumatology
Arthroscopy, 17(9), 1135–1139.
6. Gabor C, O’Donoghue P, Hughes M, Dancs H. (2009).
Performance indicators that distinguish winning and
losing teams in basketball. International Journal of
Performance Analysis in Sport, 9(1), 60-66(7).
7. Hadley L, Poitras M, Ruggiero J, Knowles S. (2000).
Performance evaluation of National Football League
Teams. Managerial and Decision Economics, 21, 63–70.
8. Hofler RA, Payne JE. (1997). Measuring efficiency
in the national Basketball Association. Economics
Letters, 55, 293-299.
9. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hollinger, 09 Eylül
10. http://www.nba.com/statistics/efficiency.html, 05
11. http://www.tbl.org.tr/beko/takimlar.asp, 12 Şubat
12. Hucinski T, Tymanski R. (2006). The structure of
technical-tactical actions and the effectiveness of the
youth polish national team, European Basketball Vice-
Champions. Research Yearbook, 12(2), 267-71.
13. Ibanez SJ, Garcia J, Feu S, Lorenzo A, Sampaio J.
(2009). Effects of consecutive basketball games on
the game-related statistics that discriminate winner
and losing teams. Journal of Sports Science and
Medicine, 8, 458-462.
14. Ibanez, SJ, Sampaio J, Feu S, Lorenzo A, Gomez
M, Ortega E. (2008). Basketball game-related
statistics that discriminate between teams’ seasonlong
success. European Journal of Sport Science, 8(6),
15. Kubatko J, Oliver D, Pelton K, Rosenbaum DT.
(2007). A staring point for analyzing Basketball
statistics. Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports
16. Latin RW, Berg K, Baechle T. (1994). Physical and
performance characteristics of NCAA Division I
male basketball players. Journal of Strength and
Conditioning Research, 8(4), 214-18.
17. Matthew D, Delextrat A. (2009). Heart rate, blood
lactate concentration, and time–motion analysis of
female basketball players during competition. Journal
of Sports Sciences, 27(8), 813–821.
18. Ortega E, Palao JM, Gomez MA, Lorenzo A, Cardenas
D. (2007). Analysis of the efficacy of possessions in
boys’ 16-and-under basketball teams: Differences
between winning and losing teams. Perception Motor
Skills, 104(3 Pt 1), 961-4.
19. Pollard R, Pollard G. (2005). Long-term trends in
home advantage in professional team sports in North
America and England (1876 – 2003). Journal of Sports
Sciences, 23(4), 337-50.
20. Sampaio J, Ibanez S, Lorenzo A, Gomez M. (2006).
Discriminative game-related statistics between
basketball starters and nonstarters when related to
team quality and game outcome. Perception Motor
Skills. 103(2), 486-94.
21. Zak TA, Cliff JH, Siegfried JJ. (1979). Production
efficiency: The case of professional basketball. The
Journal of Business, 52(3), 379-92.