Karpal tünel sendromlu gebelerde elektrofizyolojik bulgular
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1 Stewart JD. Compression and entrapment neuropathies In: Dyck PJ.editor.Peripheral neuropathy 3rd ed. Philadelphia WB Saunders.1993 961-975
2 Wallace JT, Cook AW. Carpal tunnel syndrome in pregnancy: a report of two cases. A J Obstet Gynecol 1957;73:1333-1336.
.3 Stevens JC, Beard JM, O'Fallon WM. Condition
associated with carpal tunnel syndrome. Mayo
Clin Proc 1992:67:541-548. 4 Voitk AJ, Mueller JC, Farlınger DE, Johnston
RU Carpal tunnel syndrome in pregnancy. Can
Med Assoc J 1983;128:277-281.
5. Takayama S An experimental study on compression neuropathy- the vulerability of the peripheral nerve associated with pregnancy. Nippon 1990;64:485-489.
6. American Academy of Neurology, American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine of Neurology, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Practice parameter for electrodiagnostic studies in carpal tunnel syndrome (summary statement). Neurology 1993; 43:2404-2405.
7 Nathan PA, Kenıston RC, Meadows KD.
Lockwood RS. Predictive value of nerve conduction mesurements at the carpal tunnel Muscle Nerve 1993;16:1377-1382 8 Stevens JC, Sun S, Beard JM, O'Fallon WM. Kurland LT. Carpal tunnel syndrome m Rochester, Minnesota, 1961 to 1980 Neurology 1988;38:134-138. Wand JS The natural history of carpal tunnel syndrome in lactation. J R Soc Med 1989;82:349-350.
9. Jablecki CK, Andary MT, So YT, Wikins DE, Williams FH. Literature review of the usefulness of nerve conduction studies and electromyography for the evaluation of patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. AAEM Quality Assurance Committee. Muscle Nerve 1993;16:1392-1414.
10. Aminoff MJ. Electromyography in clinical practice. Electrodiagnostic aspects of neuromuscular disease. 2nd ed. New york: Chuchill Livingstone 1987:182-187.
11. Wand JS. Carpal tunnel syndrome in pregnancy and lactation. J Hand Surg 1990;15:93-95.
12. Ekman ordeberg G, Salgeback S,Ordeberg G Carpal tunnel syndrome in pregnancy. A prospective study. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1987;66:233-235.
13.Sabour MS, Fadel HE. The carpal tunnel syndrome- a new complication ascribed to the "pill" Am J Gynecol 1970;107:1265-1267
14. Kimura J. The carpal tunnel syndrome localization of conduction abnormalities within the distal segment of the median nerve. Brain 1979; 102.619-635.
15. Clifford JC, Israels H. Provocative exercise maneuver: its effect on nerve conduction studies in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1994, 75:8-11.