The Research of Primary School Second Stage Students’ Parents’ Attitudes Related to Course of Physical Education According to Their Education Levels
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
Aktop A, Özer D. The adaptation of attitude scale for
the Course of Physical Education Prepared for Primary
School Students, The Journal of Sport Sciences, 2003; 14(2):
2. Aicinena SJ. The Teacher and Student Attitudes toward
Physical Education. The Physical Educator, 1991; 48: 28-
3. Aracı H. Physical Education in Schools for the
Teachers and Students. Ankara: Nobel Publishing, 46.
4. Bayram N. Data Analysis with SPSS in Social Sciences.
Bursa: Ezgi Publishing, 2004; 11-17.
5. Bucher AC. Foundations of Physical Education &
Sport, London: The C.V. Mosby Company, 1983; 13.
6. Bulgu N, Akcan F. Active participating in sport
activities: a Study on the 15-19-year old students. 1.
Youngs, Leisure Time and Nature Sports Symposium
and Memorial, 21–22 May, Gazi University, The
Journal of the Faculty of Education, Kırşehir, 2003;
7. Büyüköztürk Ş. Data Analysis Handbook. Ankara:
Pegem A. Publishing, 2004; 27-42.
8. Demirhan G, Altay F. Attitude Scale Related to the
Course of Physical Education for the High School First
Class Students. The Journal of Sport Sciences, 2001; 12(2):
9. Dismore HC, Bailey RP. How Children and Young
People Perceive Their Engagement and Participation in
Physical Education and School Sport, British Educational
Research Association Annual Conference, Manchester, UK,
10. Erkal M. Sociologically Sport, 2nd Edition, İstanbul,:
Kutsun Press, 1992; 83.
11. Grössing S. Body-Sport-Action, PE and Sport
Symposium in First Educational Organisations, 19-21
December, Ankara, Milli Eğitim Publishing, 1991; 53.
12. Güney S. Glossary of Behavioural Sciences and
Management Psychology. Ankara: Ocak Publishing,
13. Güven Ö, Öncü E. The Factor of Family on
Participating to PE and Sport. Journal of Family and
Society, 2006; 3(10): 1-90.
14. Holoğlu OG. Primary School Second Stage Female
Students’ Attitudes related to the Course of PE,
Published Master Thesis, Uludağ University, The
Institute of Health Sciences, 2006; 43-45.
15. Karasar N. Scientific Research Method, 10th Edition,
Ankara: Nobel Publishing, 2000; 77.
16. Keating XD, Silverman S. Physical Education Teacher
Attitudes toward Fitness Test Scale: Development and
Validation. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, 2004;
17. Koçak S, Hürmeriç I. Attitudes of Primary School
Students Towards Their Physical Education Classes In
Turkey, 10th ICHPER-SD European Congress and
TSSA 8th International Sport Science Congress, 17-20
November, Mirage Park Resort, Antalya, 2004; 134.
18. Koçak S, Hürmeriç I. Attitudes related to Physical
Education Classes of Primary School Students In
Turkey. Perceptual & Motor Skills, 2006; 103(1): 296-300.
19. Kuru E. Programme Developing in PE, Ankara,:4.
Evening Art School Press, 2000; 1.
20. Küntay E. Sport as a Corrective Measure for the
Behavioural Disorder of Children and Young People,
Ed: Erdemli, A., New Approaches about Sport Moral
and Sport Philosophy, İstanbul: Meya Press, 1991.
21. Luke M, Cope D. Student Attitudes Toward Teacher
Behaviour and Program Concent in School Physical
Education. The Physical Educator, 1994; 51(2): 57-66.
22. Mirzeoğlu D. Pedagogic Bases of Sport Sciences,
Introduction to Sport Sciences, Ankara: Bağırgan
Publishing, 2003; 84.
23. Öztürk F. Sport with its Social Dimensions, Ankara:
Bağırgan Publishing, 1998; 51-53.
24. Pehlivan Z. Prestudy Report for Attitude Scale of the
Course of PE, 1. International Symposium of Sport
Psychology, 10-12 October, Mersin, 1997; 117-127.
25. Ryan S, Felimng D, Daina M. Attitudes of Middle
School Students Toward Their Physical Education
Teachers and Classes. Physical Educator, 2003; 60.
26. Smoll FL, Schutz RV. Children’s Attitudes related to
Physical Activilongitudial Analysis. Journal of Sport
Psychology, 1980; (2): 137-147.
27. Tavşancıl E. The Measuring of Attitudes and Data
Analysis by SPSS, Ankara: Nobel Publishing, 2002; 65-
28. Tekin M, Taşgın Ö, Yıldız M. Attitudes and Opinions
of Private School Students related to the Course of PE
according to Several Variables, the Congress of 9th
International Sport Sciences, Muğla, 2006; 993-996.
29. Üzüm H, Mirzeoğlu N. The Place and Importance of
Sport related to Believes and Attitudes, The Congress
of Social Fields on PE and Sport, 2003; 491-497.
30. Yavuzer H. Parents and Child, Remzi Publishing,
İstanbul, 2002; 155-156.
31. Yaylacı F. The Evaluation of Instructional Programme
about Primary School PE Course. Kocatepe University The
Journal of Social Sciences, 1998; 1: 95-106.