"Yarı zamanlı uzaktan eğitim" ve tıp eğitimindeki yeri
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Warren VJ, Wakeford RE. 'We'd like to have a family' -young women doctors' opinions of maternity leave and part-time training. J R Soc Med 1989;82:528-31.
2. Morrel J, Roberts A. Make an application for flexible (part time) training.
3. Holmes AV, Cull WL, Socolar RR. Part-time residency in pediatrics: description of current practice. Pediatrics 2005;116:32-7.
4. Varnam M. Part-time training: is it viable? BMJ 1982;285:1016-7.
8. http://www.rcgp-curriculum.org.uk/mrcgp/less_than_full_time_trainees/ msf psq.aspx
10. Gray DP. Part-time training in general practice. Br J Gen Pract 1994;536.
11. Council directive 93/16/EEC. Official Journal of the European
Communities 1993; L165/18.
13. TAHUD. 2.
l Aile Hekimliği Uzmanlık Eğitimi Sempozyumu Sonuç Raporu. İstanbul: TAHUD Yayınları; 2011.
14. Improving Health Systems: The Contribution of Family Medicine. WHO
and WONCA. Singapore, Wonca 2002, s. 111-3