OTOMOBİL KABİNİNDE ISITMA SÜRECİNDE ISI TRANSFER KARAKTERİSTİKLERİNİN FARKLI IŞINIM MODELLERİ KULLANILARAK SAYISAL OLARAK KARŞILAŞTIRILMASI
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Ambs, R. (2002) Improved Passenger Thermal Comfort Prediction in the Preprototype Phase by Transient Interior CFD Analysis Including Mannequins, SAE Technical Paper Series 2002–01–0514.
2. AroussiI, A. and Aghil. S. (2000) Characterisation of the flow field in a passenger car model, Optical Diag-nostics in Engineering, 4 (1): 1–15.
3. ASHRAE (1992) Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy, ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55–1992.
4. ASHRAE (1997) Handbook-Fundamentals, chapter 8, Atlanta: American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers.
5. Chen, Q. (1999) Comparison of different k–e models for indoor airflow computations, Part B, Fundamen-tals Numerical Heat Transfer 28 (3) 353–369.
6. Choudhury, D. (1993) Introduction to the Renormalization Group Method and Turbulence Modelling, Flu-ent Inc. Technical Memorandum TM-107.
7. Costa, J. J. , Oliveira, L. A., ve Blay, D., (1999) Test of Several Versions for the k–ε Type Turbulence Modeling of Internal Mixed Convection Flows, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 42, no. 23, pp. 4391–4409.
8. FLUENT 6 (2006) User’s guide, Lebanon, NH 03766, USA, Fluent Inc.
9. Jonsson, J. (2007) Including solar load in CFD analysis of temperature distribution in a car pasenger com-partment, Master’s Thesis, 2007:128 CIV.
10. Kaynaklı, Ö. ve Kılıç, M. (2005) An Investigation of Thermal Comfort Inside an Automobile During the Heating Period, Applied Ergonomics, 36: 301–312.
11. Kılıç, M. ve Sevilgen, G. (2008) Modelling airflow, heat transfer and moisture transport around a standing human body by computational fluid dynamics, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 35(9):1159–1164.
12. Kılıç M., ve Sevilgen, G. (2009) Evaluation of Heat Transfer Characteristics in an Automobile Cabin with a Virtual Manikin During Heating Period, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications, 56: 515–539.
13. Kılıç M. ve Sevilgen G. (2011) The effects of using different type of inlet vents on the thermal characteris-tics of the automobile cabin and the human body during cooling period, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, DOI 10.1007/s00170-011-3594-x.
14. Murthy J. Y. and Mathur S. R. (1998) A Finite Volume Method For Radiative Heat Transfer Using Unst-ructured Meshes. AIAA-98-0860, January.
15. Rugh, J. (2002) Integrated Numerical Modeling Process for Evaluating Automobile Climate Control Sys-tems, SAE Technical Paper Series 2002–01–1956
16. Sevilgen, G. (2010) Otomobil Kabininde Hız ve Sıcaklık Dağılımının Üç Boyutlu Sayısal Analizi, Doktora Tezi, Uludağ Üniversitesi Fen Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Mühendislik Mimarlık Fakültesi Makine Mühendisliği Bölümü Enerji Ana Bilim Dalı.
17. Sevilgen, G. ve Kılıç, M. (2010) Transient numerical analysis of airflow and heat transfer in a vehicle cabin during heating period, International journal of vehicle design, 52(1/2/3/4): 144–159.
18. Sevilgen, G. ve Kılıç, M. (2011) Numerical analysis of air flow, heat transfer, moisture transport and ther-mal comfort in a room heated by two-panel radiators ,Energy and Buildings, vol. 43,no.1, January 2011, pp. 137–146.