SERVICE QUALITY OF UNIVERSITY LIBRARY: A SURVEY AMONGST STUDENTS AT OSMANGAZI UNIVERSITY AND ANADOLU UNIVERSITY
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1) Abdul-Wahab, S.A., Bakheit, C.S. and Al-Alawi, S.M. (2005), Principal Component and Multiple Regression
Analysis in Modeling of Ground-level Ozone and Factors Affecting its Concentrations, Environmental Modeling
& Software, 20, 1263-1271.
2) Akgül, A. and Çevik, O. (2005), İstatistiksel Analiz Teknikleri, Emek Ofset Ltd. Sti, Ankara
3) Allen, M., Ward S.M., Wary T. and Debus-Lopez K.E. (2003), Patron-focused Services in Three US
Libraries: Collaborative Interlibrary Loan, Collection Development and Acquisitions, Interlending & Document
Supply, 31(2), 138-141.
4) Brady, M.K., Cronin, J.J. and Brand R.R. (2002), Performance-only Measurement of Service Quality: a
Replication and Extension, Journal of Business Research, 55, 17-31.
5) Calvert, P.J. (1998), A Different Time, a Different Country: an Instrument for Measuring Service Quality in
Singapore’s Polytechnic Libraries, The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 24 (4), 296-299.
6) Dyrstad, K. (1998), Selective Improvements in Multiquality Products Assisted by Rotated Principal
Components, Chernometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 42, 115-124.
7) Filiz, Z. (2003), Güvenilirlik Çözümlemesi, Temel Bileşenler ve Faktör Çözümlemesi, Anadolu University
Journal of Science and Technology, 4(2), 211-222.
8) Hair, J.F., Anderson, R.E. and Tatham R.L. (1990), Multivariate Data Analysis with Readings, Maxwell
MacMillan International Editions, New York.
9) Hardle, W. and Simar, L. (2003), Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Tech. Methot & Data
10) Harwood, N. and Bydder J. (1998), Student Expectations of, and Satisfaction with, the University Library,
The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 24(2), 161-171.
11) Hébert, F. (1993), The Quality of Interlibrary Borrowing Services in Large Urban Public Librarries in
Canada, Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Toronto.
12) Hiller, S. (2001), Assessing User Needs, Satisfaction, and Library Performance at the University of
Washington Libraries, Library Trends, 49(4), 605-625.
13) Kim, Y. (2003), Measuring and Assessing Internet Service Quality at Public Libraries, Unpublished Doctoral
Dissertation, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
14) Koerner, M.M. (2000), The Conceptual Domain of Service Quality for Inpatient Nursing Services, Journal of
Business Research, 48, 267-283.
15) Landrum, H., and Prybutok, V.R. (2004), A Service Quality and Success Model for the Information Service
Industry, European Journal of Operational Research, 156, 628-642.
16) Martensen, A. and Granholdt L. (2003), Improving Library Users’ perceived Quality, Satisfaction and
Loyalty: an Integrated Measurement and Management System, The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 29(3),
17) Morrison, D.F. (1976), Multivariate Statistical Methods, Second Edition, Mcgraw-Hill Book Company, New
18) National Criminal Justice Reference Service. www.ncjrs.org/ ondcppubs/treat/consensus/dembo.pdf
19) Nitecki, D. and Franklin B. (1999) New Measures for Research Libraries, Journal of Academic
Librarianship, 25(6), 484-487.
20) Oliver, R.L. (1981), Measurement and Evaluation of Satisfaction Process in Retail Settings, Journal of
Marketing, Fall, 41-50.
21) Oman, R.F., Vesely, S.K., Mcleroy, K.R., Harris-Wyatt, V., Aspy, C.B., Rodine, S.R. and Marshall, L.
(2002), Reliability and Validity of the Youth Asset Survey, Journal of Adolescent Health, 31, 247-255.
22) Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V.A., and Berry L.L. (1988), SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring
customer perceptions of service quality, Journal of Retailing, 64, 12-40.
23) Shi, X., Holahan, P.J, and Jurkat, P. (2004), Satisfaction Formation Processes in Library Users:
Understanding Multisource Effects, The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 30(2), 122-131.
24) Srivastava, M.S. and Carter E.M. (1983), An Introduction to Applied Multivariate Statistics. North-Holland,
25) Talıdil, H. (2002), Uygulamalı Çok Değişkenli İstatistiksel Analiz, Ziraat Matbaacılık A.Ş., Ankara