Buradasınız

TÜRKİYE'DE AĞAÇLANDIRMA DÂVASI VE BAZI YABANCI MEMLEKETLERİN AĞAÇLANDHtMA ÇALIŞMALARI

AFFORESTATION PROBLEM OF TURKEY AND AFFORESTATION STUDIES OF SOME OTHER COUNTRIES

Journal Name:

Publication Year:

Author Name
Abstract (Original Language): 
Türkiye'de ormanın memleket kültürü ve milli ekonomi bakımından başarmak zorunda olduğu büyük ödevler göz önüne getirilecek olursa, ağaçlandırmanın önemi ve zaruretleri açık olarak belirir. Ağaçlandırma probleminin Türkiye şartlan muvacehesinde haiz olduğu kültürel önem ve ziraatin ormanla olan münasebeti bütün veçheleri ve gerekçeleriyle incelenmiş bulunmaktadırı. Türkiye'de Devlet Su İşleri ve Elektrik Etüt İdaresi tarafından yer yer sulama, sellere engel olma ve elektifikasyon maksatlariyle barajlar ve hidroelektrik santralleri (Hirfanlı, Damsa, Seyhan, Mamasun, Gebere, Ayrancı, Apa, Sille, Altınapa, May, Kemer, Demirköprü, Porsuk, Sarıyar, Almus, Keban v.s) inşa edilmiştir. Bu barajların bir kısmı çok büyük olup, geniş mıntıkalara şamil yağış havzalarına sahiptirler; havzalarda çeşitli toprak erozyonu ve siltasyon mevcuttur2. Bu sebepten dolayı Türkiye'de bilhassa baraj mıntıkaları ve havzalarında su ve orman münasebetleri çok fazla önem kazanmış, erozyonla mücadelede başvurulması gereken kültürel tedbirler (Ağaçlandırma, Çalılandırma, Çayırlandırma) barajların Ömürleri ve çalışma emniyetleriyle yakından ilgili en hayatî konular haline gelmiştir".

REFERENCES

References: 

If we consider the importance of forest at the stand point of culture and national economy in Turkey, we clearly understand the importance and necessity of afforestation. The importance and necessity of afforestation have been studied by authorities with their detailsi. In Turkey, some of the dams which are erected by the State Water Department (DSI) and Electric Investgation Department (EEI), for the purpose of irrigation, electrification and control of flood. Some of these dams and their watershed areas are too big. In the surroundings of these dams different kinds of soil erosions and siltations occur-?. For these reasons, espacially on the surroundings of dams, relationship of water and forest has a big importance. In order to prevent the soil from erosion, to prolong the life of these dams, and to make them work safely, we need some cultural aims such as: afforestation, covering the lands with bushes and grasses are necessary3. According to the investigations-*, which are already made, only 16,5 million hectares (20 percent of the whole country) of soil are convenient 1o agriculture. The rest of area. 60.1 million hactares (80 percent of the whole country) are unconvenient. On the areas, which are not convenient to agriculture, inclination is 15-40 percent or more. 82 percent of these areas are subject to severe erosion and 13 percent are very severe. According to the authorities, 400.000 tons of fertile soil are being lost in Turkey per year. It is. equel to 200.000 acreas of agricultural land which has 10 Cm thickness.

Thank you for copying data from http://www.arastirmax.com