Spor Hizmeti Sunan Kamu Kurumlarında Lider Üye Etkileşimi ve Örgütsel Vatandaşlık Davranışı İlişkisi
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Aoyagi MW, Cox RH, McGuire RT. Organizational
citizenship behavior in sport: Relationships with
leadership, team cohesion, and athlete satisfaction.
Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 2008; 20, 25-41.
2. Baş T, Keskin N, Mert İS. Lider üye etkileşimi
modeli ve ölçme aracının Türkçe’de geçerlik ve
güvenirlik analizi. Ege Akademik Bakış, 2010; 10(3),
3. Bauer TN, Green, SG. Development of leadermember
exchange: A longitudinal test. Academy of
Management Journal, 1996; 39(6), 1538-1567.
4. Bolat Oİ, Bolat T, Seymen, OA. Güçlendirici liderlik
davranışları ve örgütsel vatandaşlık arasındaki
ilişkilerin sosyal mübadele kuramından hareketle
incelenmesi. Balıkesir Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler
Enstitüsü Dergisi, 2009; 12(21), 215-239.
5. Burton JP, Sablynski CJ. Linking justice,
performance, and citizenship via leader–member
exchange. Journal of Business and Psychology, 2008; 23,
6. Case R. Leader member exchange theory and sport:
Possible applications. Journal of Sport Behavior, 1998;
7. Chen CHV, Wang SJ, Chang WC, Hu, CS. The
effect of leader-member exchange, trust, supervisor
support on organizational citizenship behavior in
nurses. Journal of Nursing Research, 2008; 16, 321-328.
8. Deluga RJ, Perry JT. The relationship of subordinate
upward influencing behaviour, satisfaction and
perceived superior effectiveness with leader-member
exchanges. Journal of Occupational Psychology, 1991; 64,
9. Deluga RJ, Perry JT. The role of subordinate
performance and ingratiation in leader-member
exchanges. Group & Organization Management, 1994;
10. Dienesch RM, Liden RC. Leader-member exchange
model of leadership: A critique and further
development. Academy of Management Review, 1986;
11. Dockery TM, Steiner DD. The role of the initial
interaction in leader-member exchange. Group &
Organization Studies, 1990; 15(4), 395-413.
12. Eren, V. Personel rejiminde bürokratik modelden
işletmeci anlayışa geçiş. Selçuk Üniversitesi Sosyal ve
Ekonomik Araştırmalar Dergisi, 2006; 6(11), 131-153.
13. Graen GB, Uhl-Bien M. Relationship-based
approach to leadership: Development of leadermember
exchange (LMX) theory of leadership over
25 years: Applying a multi-level multi-domain
approach. Leadership Quarterly, 1995; 6, 219-247.
14. Gerstner CR, Day DV. Meta-analytic review of
leader-member exchange theory: Correlates and
construct issues. Journal of Organizational Behavior,
1997; 22, 789-808.
15. Gouldner AW. The norm of reciprocity: A
preliminary statement. American Sociological Review,
1960; 25, 161-178.
16. Gürbüz S. Örgütsel vatandaşlık davranışı ile duygusal
bağlılık arasındaki ilişkilerin belirlenmesine yönelik bir araştırma. Ekonomik ve Sosyal Araştırmalar Dergisi,
2006; 3(2), 48-75.
17. Hofmann DA, Morgeson FP, Gerras SJ. Climate as a
moderator of the relationship between leader–
member exchange and content specific citizenship:
Safety climate as an exemplar. Journal of Applied
Psychology, 2003; 88(1), 170-178.
18. Ilies R, Nahrgang JD, Morgeson FP. Leader-member
exchange and citizenship behaviors: A meta-analysis.
Journal of Applied Psychology, 2007; 92(1), 269-277.
19. Janssen O, Van Yperen NW. Employees' goal
orientations, the quality of leader-member exchange,
and the outcomes of job performance and job
satisfaction. The Academy of Management Journal, 2004;
20. Karriker JH, Williams ML. Organizational justice
and organizational citizenship behavior: A mediated
multifoci model. Journal of Management, 2007; 35(1),
21. Kinicki AJ, Vecchio RP. Influences on the quality of
supervisor – subordinate relations: The role of timepressure,
organizational commitment, and locus of
control. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 1994; 15, 75-
22. Lambe CJ, Wittmann CM, Spekman RE. Social
exchange theory and research on business-tobusiness
relational exchange. Journal of Business-to-
Business Marketing, 2001; 8(3), 1-36.
23. Le Blanc PM, Jong RD, Geersing J, Furda J,
Komproe IH. Leader member exchanges: Distinction
between two factors. European Work and Organizational
Psychologist, 1993; 3(4), 297-309.
24. Lee HR, Murrmann SK, Murrmann KF, Kim K.
Organizational justice as a mediator of the
relationships between leader-member exchange and
employees’ turnover intentions. Journal of Hospitality
Marketing & Management, 2010; 19, 97-114.
25. Podsakoff PM, Ahearne M, MacKenzie SB.
Organizational citizenship behavior and the quantity
and quality of work group performance. Journal of
Applied Psychology, 1997; 82, 262-270.
26. Podsakoff PM, MacKenzie SB, Paine JB, Bachrach
DG. Organizational citizenship behaviours: A critical
review of the theoretical and empirical literature and
suggestions for future research. Journal of Management,
2000; 26, 513-563.
27. Scandura TA, Graen GB. Moderating effects of
initial leader-member exchange status on the effects
of a leadership intervention. Journal of Applied
Psychology, 1984; 69(3), 428-436.
28. Scandura TA, Pellegrini EK. Trust and leadermember
exchange: A closer look at relational
vulnerability. Journal of Leadership & Organizational
Studies, 2008; 15(2), 101-110.
29. Schriesheim CA, Neider LL, Scandura TA. (1998).
Delegation and leader–member exchange: Main
effects, moderators, and measurement issues.
Academy of Management Journal, 41, 298-318.
30. Schriesheim CA, Castro SL, Cogliser CC. Leadermember
exchange (LMX): A comprehensive review
of theory, measurement, and data-analytic practices.
Leadership Quarterly, 1999; 10(1), 63-113.
31. Truckenbrodt YB. The relationship between leadermember
exchange and commitment and
organizational citizenship behavior. Acquisition Review
Quarterly, 2000; 233-244.
32. Ural A, Kılıç İ. Bilimsel araştırma süreci ve SPSS ile veri
analizi. Ankara: Detay Yayıncılık, 2006.
33. Wang H, Law KS, Hackett RD, Wang D. Leadermember
exchange as a mediator of the relationship
between transformational leadership and followers’
perfromance and organizational citizenship behavior.
The Academy of Management Journal, 2005; 48(3), 420-
34. Wayne SJ, Liden RC, Sparrowe RT. Developing
leader-member exchanges: The influence of gender
and ingratiation. The American Behavioral Scientist,
1994; 37(5), 697-714.
35. Wilhelm CC, Herd AM, Steiner DD. Attributional
conflict between managers and subordinates: An
investigation of leader-member exchange effects.
Journal of Organizational Behavior, 1993; 14, 531-544.
36. Williams LJ, Anderson SE. Job satisfaction and
organizational commitment as predictors of
organizational citizenship and in-role behaviors.
Journal of Management, 1991; 17(3), 601-617.
37. Van Breukelen W, Schyns B, Le Blanc P. Leader–
member exchange theory and research:
Accomplishments and future challenges. Leadership,
2006; 2(3), 295-316.
38. Vondey M. The relationships among servant
leadership, organizational citizenship behavior,
person-organization fit, and organizational
identification. International Journal of Leadership Studies,
2010; 6(1), 3-27.
39. Yıldız SM. An importance-performance analysis of
fitness center service quality: Empirical results from
fitness centers in Turkey. African Journal of Business
Management, 2011; 5(16), 7031-7041.
40. Yukl G, O’Donnell M, Taber T. Influence of leader
behaviors on the leader-member exchange
relationship. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 2009;
41. Yücel C, Samancı G. Örgütsel güven ve örgütsel
vatandaşlık davranışı. Fırat Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler
Dergisi, 2009; 19(1), 113-132.
42. Zhang JS, Du S, Ma SM, Wang XY. Research on
leader- member exchange and work performance.
International Conference on Information
Management, Innovation Management and Industrial
Engineering, 2009; 389-391.