Günümüzün Çocukluk ve w Adolesan Çağı Epidemisi: Obezite
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. http://www.iotf.org/aboutobesity.asp International Obesity Task Force adresinden 11.7.2006 tarihinde erişilmiştir
2. http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/publications/facts/obesity/en adresinden 11.7.2006 tarihinde erişilmiştir
3. http://www.euro.who.int/document/mediacentre/fs1305e.pdf The challenge of obesity in the WHO European Region. 11.7.2006 tarihinde erişilmiştir
4. Himes JH, Dietz WH. Guidelines for overweight in adolescent preventive services: recommendations from an expert committee. The Expert Committee on Clinical Guidelines for Overweight in adolescent Preventive Services. Am J Clin Nutr 1994; 59: 307-16.
5. Cole TJ, Bellizzi MC, Flegal KM, Dietz WH. Establishing a standard definition for child overweight and obesity worldwide: international survey. BMJ
2000; 320: 1240-3.
6. de Onis M, Blösner M. Prevalence and trends of overweight among presho-ol children in developing countries. Am J Clin Nutr 2000; 72: 1032-9.
7. Dişcigil G, Gürel FS, Gemalmaz A, Başak O, Tekin N. Prevalence and Predictors of Childhood Obesity in Aydın-Turkey. 12th Regional Conference of Wonca Europe ESGP/FM Abstract Book 2006; SPOP 1.6: 280.
8. Öner N, Vatansever U, Sari A ve ark. Prevalence of underweight, overweight and obesity in Turkish adolescents. Swiss Med Wkly 2004; 134: 529-33.
9. Toyran M, Özmert E, Yurdakok K. Television viewing and its effect on physical health of schoolage children. Turk J Pediatr 2002; 44: 194-203.
i S, Ünalan P, Kalaça Ç, Apaydın Ç, Uzuner A. Çocukluk, Obezite ve Televizyon. Pediatri Dergisi 2003; 12: 67-71.
11. Kirchengast S, Schober E. Obesity among female adolescents in Vienna, Austria-the impact of childhood weight status and ethnicity. BJOG 2006; 113:
12. Martorell R, Khan LK, Hughes ML, Grummer-Strawn LM. Overweight and obesity in preschool children from developing countries. Int J Obes 2000;
13. Lobstein T, Frelut M-l. Prevalence of overweight among children in Euro¬pe, Obes Rev 2003, 4: 195-200.
14. http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/pa/cm200304/cmselect/ cmhealth/23/23.pdf - Obesity: Third Report of Session 2003-4 adresinden 11.7.2006 tarihinde erişilmiştir
15. Maffeis C. Aetiology of overweight and obesity in children and adolescents. Eur J Pediatr 2000; 159: 35-44.
16. Deckelbaum RJ, Williams CL. Childhood obesity: the health issue. Obes Res 2001; 9(Suppl 4): 239-43.
17. Wabitsch M. Overweight and obesity in European children and adolescents: causes and consequences, treatment and prevention: An introduction. Eur J
Pediatr 2000; 159: 5-7.
18. Must A, Jacques PF, Dallal GE, Bajema CJ, Dietz WH. Long term morbi¬dity and mortality of overweight adolescents: a follow-up of the Harvard Growth Study of 1922 to 1935. N Eng J Med 1992; 327: 1350-5.
19. Sedula MK, Ivery D, Coates RJ, Freedman DS, Williamson DF, Byers T.
Do obese children become obese adults? A review of the literature. Prev Med
1993; 22: 167-77.
20. Whitaker RC, Wright JA, Pepe MS, Siedel KD, Dietz WH. Predicting
obesity in young adulthood from childhood and parental obesity. N Eng J
Med 1997; 337: 869-73.
21. Gordon - Larsen P, Mullan K, Ward DS, Popkin BM. Acculturation and overweight-related behaviours among immigrants to the US: The national longitudinal study of adolescent health. Soc Sci Med 2003; 57: 2023-34.
22. Shatenstein B, Ghadirian P. Influences on diet, health behaviours and their outcome in select ethnocultural and religious groups. Nutrition 1998; 14: 223¬30.
23. Martinez ES, Allen B, Ortega CF, Mejia GT, Galal O, Ponce EL. Over¬weight and obesity status among adolescents from Mexico and Egypt. Arch of
Med Res 2006; 37: 535-42.
24. Manios Y, Dimitriou M, Moschonis G, Kocaoglu B, Sur H, Keskin Y et
al. Cardiovascular risk factors among children of different socioeconomic sta¬tus in Istanbul, Turkey: direction for public health and nutrition policy. Lipid Health Dis 2004; 3: 11-7.
25. Wardle J, Brodersen NH, Cole TJ, Jarvis MJ, Boniface DR. Development of adiposity in adolescence: five year longitudinal study of an ethnically and socioeconomically diverse sample of young people in Britain. BMJ 2006;
26. Lissau I, Sorensen TIA. Parental neglect during childhood and increased risk of obesity in young adulthood. Lancet 1994; 343: 324-7.
27. Bultman S, Michaud E, Woychik R. Molecular characterization of the mo¬use agouti locus. Cell 1992; 71:1195-204.
28. Naggert J, Fricker L, Varlamov O. Hyperproinsulinemia in obese fat/ fat mice associated with carboxypeptidase E mutation with reduced enzyme ac¬tivity. Nat Genet 1995; 10: 135-42.
29. Zhang Y, Proenca R, Maffei M. Positional cloning of the mouse obese ge¬ne and its human homologue. Nature 1994; 372: 425-32.
l FS, İnan G. Çocukluk çağı obezitesi tanı yöntemleri, prevalansı ve et-yolojisi. ADÜ Tıp Fakültesi Dergisi 2001; 2: 39-46.
31. Diamanti-Kandarakis E, Bergiele A. The influence of obesity on hyperand-rogenism and infertility in the female. Obes Rev 2001; 2: 231-8.
32. Michelmore KF. Polycystic ovary syndrome in adolescence and early adult¬hood. Hum Fertil 2000; 3: 96-100.
33. Power C, Lake J, Cole T. Measurement and long-term health risks of child and adolescent fatness. Inter J of Obesity 1997; 21: 507-26.
34. Freedman DS, Dietz WH, Srinivasan SR, Berenson GS. The relation of overweight to cardivascular risk factors among children and adolescents: The
Bogalusa Heart Study. Pediatrics 1999; 103: 1175-82.
35. Sorof JM, Lai D, Turner J, Poffenberger T, Portman RJ. Overweight,
and the Prevalence of Hypertension in School-Aged Children. Pe¬diatrics 2004; 113: 475-82.
36. von Kries R, Koletzko B, Sauerwald T ve ark. Breast feeding and obesity:
cross sectional study. BMJ1999; 319: 147-50.
37. Fowler - Brown A , Kahwatı L. Prevention and treatment of overweight in children and adolescents. Am Fam Phys June 2004; 69: 2591-9.
38. Patient Information Collection: Nutrition. Am Fam Physician 2004; 69: 923¬39.
39. Moran R. Evaluation and treatment of childhood obesity. Am Fam
Physician. 1999; 59: 861-78.
40. Barlow SE, Dietz WH. Obesity evaluation and treatment: expert committee recomendations. Pediatrics 1998; 102: E29.
41. Lyznicki JM, Young DC, Riggs JA, Davis RM. Obesity: Assessment and Management in primary care. Am Fam Phys 2001; 63: 2185-96.