Eritrosit Sedimantasyon Hızı ve C-Reaktif Protein: Hâlâ Değerli mi?
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Choi JW, Pai SH. Influences of hypercholesterolemia on red cell indices and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in elderly persons. Clin Chim Acta 2004; 341: 117-21.
2. Miao G. Reference values of erythrocyte sedimentation rate of adult healthy subjects. Arch Med Res 2002; 33: 506-9.
3. Bholasingh R, Cornel JH, Kamp O ve ark. The prognostic value of markers of inflammation in patients with troponin T-negative chest pain before discharge from the emergency department. Am J Med 2003; 115: 521-8.
4. Husain TM, Kim DH. C-reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in orthopaedics. The University of Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Journal 2002;
5. Reinhart WH. Erythrocyte sedimentation rate-just an old fashion? Ther
Umsch2006; 63: 108-12.
6. Cantini F, Salvarani C, Olivieri I ve ark. Erythrocyte sedimentation rate and C-reactive protein in the evaluation of disease activity and severity in polymyalgia rheumatica: A prospective follow-up study. Semin Arthritis
Rheum 2000; 30: 17-24.
7. Hazleman B. Laboratory investigations useful in the evaluation of polymyal-gia rheumatica (PMR) and giant cell arteritis (GCA). Clin Exp Rheumatol
2000; 18: 29-31.
8. Ridker PM, Rifai N, Rose L, Buring JE, Cook NR. Comparison of C-reactive protein and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the prediction of first cardiovascular events. NEngl J Med 2002; 347: 1557-65.
9. Stein CM, Xavier R. Extreme elevation of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate in patients admitted to a general medical ward in Harare, Zimbabwe. J Trop
Med Hyg1989; 92: 259-62.
10. Hoerbelt R, Keunecke L, Grimm H, Schwemmle K, Padberg W. The value of a noninvasive diagnostic approach to mediastinal masses. Ann Thorac Surg
2003; 75: 1086-90.
11. Baicus C, Ionescu R, Tanasescu C. Does this patient has cancer? The assess¬ment of age, anemia, and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in cancer as a cause of weight loss. A retrospective study based on a secondary care university hospital in Romania. Eur J Intern Med 2006; 17: 28-31.
12. Ingelsson E, Arnlov J, Sundstrom J, Lind L. Inflamation, as measured by the erythrocyte sedimentation rate, is an independent predictor for the develop¬ment of heart failure. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005; 45: 1802-6.
13. Brigden M. The erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Still a helpful test when used
judiciously. Postgrad Med1998; 103: 257-62.
14. Sox HC Jr, Ligand MH. The erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Guidelines for
rational use. Ann Intern Med1986; 104: 515-23.
15. Ridker PM, Koenig W, Fuster V. C-reactive protein and coronary heart dis¬ease. NEngl J Med 2004; 351: 295-8.
16. Lazzarini L, Conti E, Tositti G, de Lalla F. Erysipelas and cellulitis: Clinical and microbiological spectrum in an Italian tertiary care hospital. J Infect
2005; 51: 383-9.
r E, Saatçı E, Bozdemir N, Ergün G. Klinikte problem çözme ve aile hekimliğinde hastaya yaklaşım. Arfliv2002; 11: 345-87.
18. Arnlöv J, Sundström J, Lind L. Inflammation, as measured by the erythrocyte sedimentation rate, is an independent predictor for the development of heart failure. J Am Coll Cardiol 2005; 45: 1802-6.
19. Fincher RM, Page MI. Clinical significance of extreme elevation of the ery-throcyte sedimentation rate. Arch Intern Med 1986; 146: 1581-3.
20. Tinetti ME, Schmidt A, Baum J. Use of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate in chronically ill, elderly patients with a decline in health status. Am J Med
1986; 80: 844-8.
21. Monig H, Marquardt D, Arendt T, Kloehn S. Limited value of elevated ery-throcyte sedimentation rate as an indicator of malignancy. Fam Pract 2002;
22. Meyer B, Schaller K, Rohde V, Hassler W. The C-reactive protein for detec¬tion of early infections after lumbar microdiscectomy. Acta Neurochir 1995;
23. Katz PR, Karuza J, Gutman SI, Bartholomew W, Richman G. A comparison between erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) and selected acute-phase pro¬teins in the elderly. Am J Clin Pathol 1990; 94: 637-40.
24. Arvidson NG, Larsson A, Larsen A. Disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis: Fibrinogen is superior to the erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Scand J Clin Lab
Invest2002; 62 (4): 315-9.
25. Brigden ML. Clinical utility of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Am Fam
Physician1999; 60 (5): 1443-50.
26. Mustard RA Jr, Bohnen JM, Haseeb S, Kasina R. C-reactive protein levels predict postoperative septic complications. Arch Surg 1987; 122: 69-73.
27. Miettinen AK, Heinonen PK, Laippala P, Paavonen J. Test performance of erythrocyte sedimentation rate and C-reactive protein in assessing the severi¬ty of acute pelvic inflammatory disease. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1993; 169:
28. Ruuskanen O, Meurman O, Sarkkinen H. Adenoviral diseases in children: A study of 105 hospital cases. Pediatrics 1985; 76: 79-83.