Birinci basamakta kanıta dayalı tıp: Temel kavramlar ve güçlükler
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Doherty S. History of evidence-based medicine. Oranges, chloride of lime and leeches: Barriers to teaching old dogs new tricks. Emerg Med Aus-tralas 2005; 17: 314-21.
2. Doherty S. Evidence-based medicine: Arguments for and against. Emerg MedAustralas 2005; 17: 307-13.
3. McAlister FA, Graham I, Karr GW, Laupacis A. Evidence-based medicine and the practicing clinician. J Gen Intern Med 1999; 14: 236-42.
Türkiye Aile Hekimliği Dergisi |
Turkish Journal of Family Practice | Cilt 12 | Sayı 3 | 2008
4. Young JM, Ward JE. Evidence-based medicine in general practice: beliefs and barriers among Australian GPs. J Eval Clin Pract 2001; 7: 201-10.
Welsby PD. Evidence-based medicine, guidelines, personality types, relatives and absolutes. J Eval Clin Pract 2002; 8: 163-6.
Gupta M. A critical appraisal of evidence-based medicine: some ethical considerations. J Eval Clin Pract 2003; 9: 111-21.
Oliveri RS, Gluud C, Wille-Jorgensen PA. Hospital doctors' self-rated skills in and use of evidence-based medicine- a questionnaire survey. J
Eval Clin Pract 2004; 10: 219-26.
8. Ross EG, Upshur BA. If not evidence, then what? Or does medicine really need a base? J Eval Clin Pract 2002; 8: 113-9.
9. Phillips PA, Kelly S, Best J. Implementing and sustaining evidence-based clinical practice in Australia: the Evidence Based Clinical Practice Rese¬arch Initiative. J Eval Clin Pract 1999; 5: 163-8.
10. Vozeh S. Is the increasing use of evidence-based pharmacotherapy cau¬sing the renaissance of complementary medicine? Br J Clin Pharmacol
2003; 56: 292-6.
11. Porta M. Is there life after evidence-based medicine? J Eval Clin Pract
2004; 10: 147-52.
12. Ghali WA, Saitz R, Eskew A, Gupta M, Quan H, Hershman WY. Success¬ful teaching in evidence-based medicine. J Med Educ 2000; 34: 18-22.
13. Michelson J. Critique of (im)pure reason: evidence-based medicine and common sense. J Eval Clin Pract 2004; 10: 157-61.
14. Pearson A, Wiechula R, Court A, Lockwood C. The JBI model of eviden¬ce-based healthcare. Int J Evid Based Healthcare 2005; 3: 207-16.
15. Wiebe S. The principles of evidence-based medicine. Cephalalgia2000; 20
(Suppl. 2): 10-3.
16. Rosen A, Teesson M. Does case management work? The evidence and the abuse of evidence-based medicine. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2001; 35:
17. Rosenfeld JA. The view of evidence-based medicine from the trenches: li¬berating or authoritarian? J Eval Clin Pract 2004; 10: 153-5.
18. Toulkidis V, Donnelly NJ, Ward JE. Engaging Australian physicians in evidence-based medicine: a representative national survey. Intern Med J
2005; 35: 9-17.
19. Buetow S. Beyond evidence-based medicine: bridge-building a medicine of meaning. J Eval Clin Pract 2002; 8: 103-8.