Çocuk ve ergenlerde 4. rapora dayalı kan basıncı ölçümü ve değerlendirmesi
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. National High Blood Pressure Education Program Working Group on High Blood Presuure on High Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents. The Fourth Report on the Diagnosis, Evaluation and Treatment of High Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents. Pediatrics 2004;114:555-76. www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/hyperten-sion/child_tbl.htm. sayfasından 03.06.2010 tarihinde erişilmişitir.
2. Munter P, He J, Cutler JA. Trends in blood pressure among children and adolescents. JAM 2004; 291: 2107-13.
3. Ford ES, Mokdad AH, Ajani UA. Trend in risk factors for cardiovascular disease among children and adolescents in the United States. Pediatrics 2004; 114: 1534-44.
4. Sorof JM, Lai D, Turner J, Poffenbarger T, Portman RJ. Overweight, ethnicity and the prevalence of hypertension in school-aged children. Pediatrics 2004; 113: 475-82.
5. Lauer RM, Clark WR. Childhood risk factors for high adult blood pressure: the Muscatine study. Pediatrics1989; 84: 633-41.
6. Berenson GS, Sirinivasan SR, Bao W, ve ark. Association between multiple risk factors and atherosclerosis in children and young adults: the Bogaluasa Heart Study. N Eng J Med 1998; 338: 1650-6.
7. McHill HC, McMahan CA, Zieske AW ve ark. Effects of non lipid risk fac¬tors on atherosclerosis in youth with a favourable lipoprotein profile. Circulation 2001; 103: 1546-50.
8. Arnett DK, Glasser SP, McVeigh G ve ark. Blood pressure and arterial com¬pliance in young adults: the pressure and arterial compliance in young adults: the Minnesota Children's Blood Pressure Study. Am J Hypertens 2001; 14:
9. Burke GL, Arcilla RA, Culpepper WS, Webber LS, Chiang YK, Berenson GS. Blood pressure and echocardiographic measures in children: the Bogalusa Heart Study. Circulation. 1987; 75: 106-14.
10. Johnson MC, Bergersen LJ, Beck A, Dick G, Cole BR. Diastolic function and tachycardia in hypertensive children. Am J Hypertens 1999; 12: 1009¬1014.
11. Sanchez A, Barth JD, Zhang L. The carotid artery wall thickness in teenagers is related to their diet and the typical risk factors of heart disease among adults. Atherosclerosis 2000; 152: 265-6.
12. Buyan N. Çocukluk çağı hipertansiyonu. Türkiye Klinikleri J Pediatr 2008; 4:
13. Thompson DR, Obarzanek E, Franko DL, Barton BA, Morrison J, Biro FM. Childhood overweight and cardiovascular disease risk factors: the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Growth and Health Study. J
Pediatr2007; 150: 18-25.
14. National High Blood Pressure Education Program Working Group on Hypertension Control in Children and Adolescents. Update on the 1987 Task Force Report on High Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents: a working group report from the National High Blood Pressure Education
Program. Pediatrics1996; 98: 649-58.
15. Chobanian AV, Bakris GL, Black HR ve ark. The seventh report of the joint national committee on prevention, detection, evaluation and treatment of
high blood pressure: The JNC 7 Report. JAMA 2003; 289: 2560-72.
16. Prienas RJ. Blood pressure in children and adolescents.Epidemiology of
Hypertension'da. Ed. Bulpitt CJ. New York, NY Elsevier, 2000; 86-105.
17. Mourad A, Carney S, Gillies A, Jones B, Nanra A, Treveillan P. Arm posi¬tion and blood pressure:a risk for hypertension? J Hum Hypertens 2003; 17:
18. Netea RT, Lenders JW, Smits P, Thien T. Both body and arm position sig¬nificantly influence blood pressure measurement. J Hum Hypertens 2003; 17:
19. Rocchini AP. Coarctation of the aorta and interrupted aortic arch. Pediatric Cardiovascular Medicine'de. Eds. Moller JH, Hoffmann U. New York, NY,
Churchill Livingstone, 2000; 570.
20. Gomez-Marin O, Prineas RJ, Rastam L. Cuff bladder width and blood pressure measurement in children and adolescents. J Hypertens1992; 10:
21. Ostchega Y, Prienas RJ, Paulose -Ram R, Grim CM, Willard G, Collins D. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2000:effect of observer training and protocol standardization on reducing blood pressure measurement error. J Clin Epidemiol 2003; 56: 768-74.
22. Jones DW, Appel LJ, Sheps SG, Roccella EJ, Lenfant C. Measuring blood pressure accurately:new and persistant challenges. JAMA2003; 289: 1027-30.
23. Canzanello VJ, Jensen PL, Schwartz GL. An aneroid syphyngomanometers accurate in clinical hospital settings? Arch Intern Med2001; 161: 729-31.
24. Kaufmann MA, Pargger H, Drop LJ. Oscillometric blood pressure meas¬urements by different devices are not interchangable. Anest Analg 1996; 82:
25. Park Mk, Menard SW, Yuan C. Comparison of auscultatory and oscillo-metric blood pressures. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2001; 155: 50-3.
26. Sorof JM, Cardwell G; Franco K, Portman RJ. Ambulatory blood pressure and left ventricular mass index in hypertensive children. Hypert 2002; 39:
27. Simckes AM, Srivastava T, Alon US. Ambulatory blood pressure monitor¬ing in children and adolescents. Clin Pediatr 2002; 41: 549-64.