Çocukluk Çağı Akut Solunum Yolu Enfeksiyonlarında Antibiyotik Kullanımı Gerekli Mi? Prospektif Bir Çalışma
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. McCaig LF, Hughes JM. Trends in antimicrobial drug prescribing among office-based physicians in the United States. JAMA 1995; 273: 214-9
2. Gwaltney J. The common cold. Principles and Practice of Infectious Di-sease'de. Ed. Mandell G, Douglas R, Bennett J New York, Churchill Livingstone, 1990; 489-93.
3. Makela MJ, Puhakka T, Ruuskanen O. Viruses and bacteria in the etiology of common cold. J Clin Microbiol 1998; 36: 539-42.
4. Mainous AG III, Hueston WJ, Clark JR. Do some folks thing there is a cure for the common cold? J Fam Pract 1996; 42: 357-61.
5. Mazzaglia G, Greco S, Lando C, Cucinotta G, Caputi AP. Adult acu¬te respiratory infections in Sicily: patterns of antibiotic prescription in pri¬mary care. JAC 1998; 41: 259-66.
6. Pradier C, Rotily M, Cavailler P ve ark. Factors related to the prescrip¬tion of antibiotics for young children with viral pharyngitis by general practitioners and pediatricians in south-eastern France. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 1999; 18: 510-14.
7. Pennie RA. Prospective study of antibiotic prescribing for children. Can
Physician 1998; 44: 1850-856.
8. Hueston WJ, Mainous AG III, Ornstein S, Pan Q, Jenkins R. Antibiotics for upper respiratory tract infections. Follow-up utilization and antibiotic use. Arc Fam Med 1999; 8: 426-30.
9. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Defining the public health impact of drug-resistant Streptococcus pneumonia: report of a working group. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 1996; 45 (No. RR-1).
10. De Sutter AI, Peersman WP. Antibiotic prescribing in acute infections of the nose or sinuses: a matter of personal habit? Fam Pract 2001; 18 (2): 209-13.
11. Neyzi O, Alp H, Orhon A. Sex maturation of Turkish girls. Ann Hum Biol 1975; 2: 49-59.
12. Howe RW, Millar MR, Coast J. A randomized controlled trial of anti¬biotics on symptom resolution in patients presenting to their general prac¬titioner with a sore throat. Br J Gen Pract 1997; 47: 280-4.
13. Del Mar CB, Glasziou PP, Hayem M. Are antibiotics indicated as initi¬al treatment for children with acute otitis media? A meta-analysis. BMJ
1997; 314: 1526-9.
14. van Buchem FL, Knottnerus JA, Schrijnemaekers VJJ, Peeters MF.
Primary care-based randomized placebo-controlled trial of antibiotic tre¬atment in acute maxillary sinusitis. Lancet 1997; 349: 683-7.
15. Orr PH, Scherer K, Macdonald A, Moffatt ME. Randomized placebo-controlled trials of antibiotics for acute bronchitis: a critical review of the
literature. J Fam Pract 1993; 36: 507-12.
16. Mc Whinney I. A Textbook of Family Medicine. 2. baskı. New York, Oxford University Press, 1997; 261-75.
17. Kelly RB, Falvo RF. Patient education. Textbook of Family Practice'de. Ed. Rakel RE. 5. Baskı. Philadelphia, WB Saunders Company, 1995;