Ailesel Faktörler Depresyonda Ne Kadar Etkili?
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Tomoda A, Mori K, Kimura M, Takahashi T, Kitamura T. One-year prevalence and incidence of depression among first-year university students in Japan: a preliminary study. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2000; 54: 583-8.
2. Patten SB. Incidence of major depression in Canada. CMAJ 2000; 163: 714-5.
3. Parmelee PA, Katz IR, Lawton MP. Incidence of depression in long-term care settings. J Gerontol 1992; 47: 189-96.
4. Remick RA. Diagnosis and management of depression in primary care: a clinical update and review. CMAJ 2002; 167: 1253-60.
5. Weissman MM, Olfson M. Depression in women: implications for health care research. Science 1995; 269: 799-801.
6. Bekaroğlu M, Uluutku N, Tanrıöver S, Kirpinar I. Depression in an elderly population in Turkey. Acta Psychiatr Scand 1991; 84: 174-8.
7. Kuey L, Gulec C. Depression in Turkey in the 1980s: epidemiological and clinical approaches. Clin Neuropharmacol 1989; 12(Suppl 2): 1-12.
8. Kennedy BL, Lin Y, Schwab JJ. Work, social, and family disabilities of subjects with anxiety and depression. South Med J 2002; 95: 1424-7.
9. Tambs K, Moum T. Low genetic effect and age-specific family effect for symptoms of anxiety and depression in nuclear families, halfsibs and twins. J Affect Disord 1993; 27: 183-95.
10. Beck AT. An inventory for measuring depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry
1961; 4: 561-71.
i N. Beck depresyon envanterinin üniversite öğrencileri için geçerliği, güvenilirliği. Psikoloji Dergisi 1989; 7: 3-13.
r KS, Heath A, Martin NG, Eaves LJ. Symptoms of anxiety and depression in a volunteer twin population. The etiologic role of genetic and environmental factors. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1986; 43: 213.
13. Gates L, Lineberger MR ve ark. Birth order and its relationship to depres¬sion, anxiety, and self-concept test scores in children. J Genet Psychol 1988;
14. Kornstein SG, Schatzberg AF, Thase ME ve ark. Gender differences in chronic major and double depression. J Affect Disord 2000; 60: 1-11.
15. Kessler RC. The epidemiology of women and depression. J Affect Disord.
2003; 74: 5-13.
16. Simonds VM, Whiffen VE. Are gender differences in depression explained by gender differences in co-morbid anxiety? J Affect Disord 2003; 77: 197¬202.