Birinci Basamak İçin Beck Depresyon Tarama Ölçeği'nin Türkçe Çeviriminin Geçerlik ve Güvenirliği
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Tomoda A, Mori K, Kimura M, Takahashi T, Kitamura T. One-year prevalence and incidence of depression among first-year university students in Japan: A preliminary study. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2000; 54(5): 583-8.
2. Patten SB. Incidence of major depression in Canada. CMAJ 2000; 163(6): 714-5.
3. Parmelee PA, Katz IR, Lawton MP. Incidence of depression in long-term care settings. J Gerontol 1992; 47(6): 189-96.
4. Remick RA. Diagnosis and management of depression in primary care: A clinical update and review. CMAJ 2002; 167(11): 1253-60.
5. Weissman MM, Olfson M. Depression in women: implications for health care research. Science 1991; 269: 799-801.
6. Bekaroğlu M, Uluutku N, Tanrıöver S, Kırpınar I. Depression in an elderly population in Turkey. Acta Psychiatr Scand 1991; 84(2): 174-8.
7. Küey L, Guleç C. Depression in Turkey in the 1980's: Epidemiological and clinical approaches. Clin Neuropharmacol 1989; 12 Suppl 2: 1-12.
8. Meakin CJ. Screening for depression in the medically ill: The future of paper and pencil tests. Br J Psychiatry 1992; 160: 212-6.
9. Penn JV, Boland R, McCartney JR, ve ark. Recognition and treatment of depressive disorders by internal medicine attendings and housestaff. Gen Hosp Psy-chiatry 1997; 19: 179-84.
10. Beck AT, Guth D, Steer RA, Ball R. Screening for major depression disorders in medical inpatients with the Beck Depression Inventory for Primary Care. Behav Res Ther 1997; 35: 785-91.
11. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4. baskı. Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Association, 1994.
12. Beck AT, Steer RA, Brown GK. Manual for Beck Depression Inventory-II. San Antonio, TX, Psycho-logical Corporation, 1996.
13. Beck AT, Warc CH, Mendelson M, Mock J, Erbaugh J. An inventory for measuring depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1961; 4: 561-71.
u E (Çeviri Ed.). Mental Bozuklukların Tanısal ve Sayımsal El Kitabı DSM-IV. Ankara, Hekimler Yayın Birliği, 2001.
15. Kairisto V, Poola A. Software for illustrative presentation of basic clinical
s of laboratory test-GraphROC for Windows. Scan J Clin Lab Invest 1995; 55(222): 43-60.
16. Küey L, Güleç C. Depression in Turkey in the 1980's: Epidemiological and clinical approaches. Clin Neuropharmacol 1989; 12 Suppl 2: 1-12.
17. American Academy of Family Physicians. Recommendations for Periodic Health Examinations. http://www.aafp.org/x24976.xml adresinden 21/01/04'te erişilmiştir.
18. Sharp LK, Lipsky MS. Screening for depression across the lifespan: A review of measures for use in primary care settings. Am Fam Physician 2002;
19. Steer RA, Cavalieri TA, Leonard DM, Beck AT. Use of the Beck Depres¬sion Inventory for Primary Care to Screen for Major Depression Disorders. General Hospital Psychiatry 1999; 21: 106-11.
20. Winter L, Steer RA, Jones-Hicks L, Beck AT. Screening for major depres¬sion disorders in adolescent medical outpatients with the Beck Depression In¬ventory for Primary Care. J Adoles Hlth 1999; 24: 389-94.
21. Beck AT, Guth D, Steer RA, Ball R. Screening for major depression disor¬ders in medical inpatients with the Beck Depression Inventory for Primary Care. Behav Res Ther 1997; 35(8): 785-91.
22. Beck AT, Steer RA, Ball R, Ciervo CA, Kabat M. Use of the Beck Anxiety
and Beck Depression Inventories for Primary Care with medical outpatients.
Assessment 1997; 4: 211-9.
23. Cicchetti DV. Guidelines, criteria, and rules of thumb for evaluating normed and standardized assessment instruments in psychology. Psychol Assess
1994; 6: 284-90.
24. First MB, Spitzer RL, Gibbon M, Williams JBW. Structured clinical inter¬view for DSM-IV axis I disorders. New York, Biometrics Research Unit, New York Psychiatric Institute, 19.