BİLGİSAYAR DESTEKLİ ÖĞRETİMİN FEN BİLGİSİ ÖĞRETMEN ADAYLARININ SİNDİRİM SİSTEMİ VE BOŞALTIM SİSTEMİ KONULARINI ÖĞRENMELERİ ÜZERİNE ETKİSİ
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Uşun, S.,(2004). "Bilgisayar Destekli Öğretimin Temelleri",Nobel Yayın Dağıtım, Ankara, s:35.
2. Baki, A., (2002). Öğrenen ve Öğretenler için Bilgisayar Destekli Matematik., Tübitak Bitav-Ceren Yayınları, İstanbul.
3. Strauss, R., and Kinzie, M., B. (1994). Student achievement and attitudes in a pilot study comparing and interactive videodisc simulation to conventional dissection. The American Biology Teacher, 56(7), 398-402.
4. Soyibo, K. & Hudson, A. (2000). Effects of Computer-assisted Instruction (CAI) on 11th Graders’ Attitudes to Biology and CAI and Understanding of Reproduction in Plants and Animals, Research in Science & Technological Education, 18 ( 2), 191-199.
5. Yalçınalp, S., Geban, O. & Ozkan, I. (1995) Effectiveness of using computer-assisted supplementary instruction for teaching the mole concept. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 32, 1083–1095.
6. Geban,O., Askar, P. & Ozkan, I. (1992) Effects of computer simulations and problem approaches on high school students, Journal of Educational Research, 86, pp. 5–10.7. Wainwright, C.L. (1989). The effectiveness of a computer-assisted instruction package in high school chemistry, Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 26, pp. 275–290.
8. Bayraktar, Ş. (2002). A meta-analysis of the effectiveness of computer-assisted instruction in science education Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 34 (2), 173-188.
9. Faryniarz, J., V. and Lockwood, L., G. (1992). Effectiveness of microcomputer simulations in stimulating environmental problem solving by community college students. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 29(5), p:455.
10. Simmons, P., E. and Lunetta, V., N. (1993). Problem-solving behaviors during a genetics computer simulations: beyond the expert/novice dichotomy. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 30(2), 153-173.
11. Riffell, S. & Sibley, D. (2005). “Using web-based instruction to improve large undergraduate biology courses: an evaluation of a hybrid course format” Computers and Education, 44(3), 217-235.
12. Huang, S., D., and Aloi, J. (1991). The impact of using interactive video in teaching general biology. The American Biology Teacher, 53(5), 281-284.
13. Fifield, S., and Peifer, R. (1994). Enhancing lecture presentations in introductory biology with computer-based multimedia. Journal of Computer and Science Teaching, 235-239.
14. Predavec, M. (2001). “Evaluation of E-Rat, a computer-based rat dissection, in terms of student learning outcomes.” Journal of Biology Education, 35(2), 75-90.
15. Chang, K.E., Sung, Y.T &Chen, S.F. (2001). “Learning through computer-based concept mapping with scaffolding aid”, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 17, 21-33.
16. Dori, J., Dori, D., and Yochim, J., M. (1992). Characteristics of an intelligent computer assisted instruction shell with an example in human physiology. Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching, 11(3/4), 289-302.