KİMYA VE MATEMATİK ÖĞRETMEN ADAYLARININ ÖĞRETMEN OLMA NEDENLERİ
Keywords (Original Language):
|Author Name||University of Author||Faculty of Author|
1. Chuene K, Lubben F ve Newson G (1999) The views of pre-service and novice
teachers on mathematics teaching in South Africa related to their educational
experience. Educational Research, 41(1), 23-34.
2. Kyriacou, C. ve Coulthard, M. (2000) Undergraduates’ views of teaching as a
career choice. Journal of Education for Teaching, 26, 117–126.
3. Kyriacou, C. Haltgreen, A. ve Stephens, P. (1999) Student teachers’ motivation to
become a secondary school teacher in England and Norway, Teacher
Development, 3(3), 373–381.
4. Kyriacou, C. ve Newson, G. (1998) Undergraduates’ views of teaching
mathematics in a secondary school as a career. Curriculum 19, 61–64.
5. Moran, A., Kilpatrick, R., Abbott, L., Dallat, J., ve McClune, B. (2001) Training
to teach: Motivating factors and implications for recruitment. Evaluation and
Research in Education 15, 17–32
6. Papanastasiou, C. ve Papanastasiou, E. (1997). Factors that influence students to
become teachers. Educational Research and Evaluation 3 (4), 305-316.
7. Reid I ve Caudwell J (1997) Why did secondary PGCE students choose teaching
as a career? Research in Education, 58(1), 46-58.
8. Spear M, Gould K ve Lee B (2000) Who would be a teacher? A review of factors
motivating and demotivating prospective and practising teachers. Slough: National
Foundation for Educational Research.
9. Yong, B.C.S. (1995) Teacher Trainees’ Motives for Entering into a Teaching
Career in Brunei Darussalam, Teaching and Teacher Education, 11, 275–280.
10. Gürbüz, H. ve Sülün, A. (2004). Türkiye' de Biyoloji Öğretmenleri ve Biyoloji
Öğretmen Adaylarının Nitelikleri. Milli Eğitim Dergisi, 161,
11. Şaban, A. (2003). A Turkish profile of prospective elementary school teachers and
their views of teaching. Teaching and Teacher Education, 19(8), 829-846.
12. Wang, H. H. ve Fwu, B.J.( 2001). Why teach? The motivation and commitment of
graduate students of a teacher education program in a research university.
Practical National Science Council, ROC (C), 11 (4), 390-400.