Polikistik over sendromlu hastalarda laparoskopik ovaryan multineddle Intervention (LOMNI) yönteminin hirsutizm, adet düzeni ve hormon düzeylerine etkisi
Keywords (Original Language):
1. Farquhar CM, Vandekerckhove P, Arnot M, Lilford R. Laparoscopic "drilling" by diathermy or laser for ovulation induction in anovulatory polycystic ovary syndrome. Cochrane Database Sys Rev 2000; (CD001122)
2. Amin AF, Abd el-Aal DE, Derwish AM, Meki AR. Evaluation ofthe impact oflaparoscopic ovarian drilling on Doppler indices of ovarian stromal blood flow, serum vascular endothelial growth factor, insulin-like growth factor-1 in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertil Steril. 2003; (79): 938-41
3. Gurgan T, Kisnisci H, Yaralı H, Develioğlu O, Zeyneloğlu H, Aksu T. Evaluation of adhesions formation after laparoscopic treatment of polycystic ovarian disease. Fertil Steril. 1991; (56): 1176-78
4. Tulandi T, Watkin K, Tan SL. Reproductive performans and thrre-dimensional ultrasound volume determination ofpolycystic ovaries following laparoscopic ovarian drilling. Int J Fertil Womens Med. 1997; (42): 436-40
5. Ozkaya O, Kaya H, Sezik M, Akyurek C, Ozbasar D. The value of labaratory tests and ultrasonography in evaluating ovarian response to ovulation induction treatment with low-dose recombinant follicle-stimülating hormone. Int J Fertil Womens Med. 2004; (49): 83-7
6. Amer SA, Gopalan V, Li TC, Ledger WL, Cooke ID.
S.D.Ü. Tıp Fak.
Köse, polikistik over sendromunda LOMNI yöntemi
Long term follow-up ofpatients with polycystic ovarian syndrome after laparoscopic ovarian drilling: Clinical outcome. Hum Reprod. 2002; (17): 2035-42
7. Dabirashrafi H, Mohammed K, Behjatnia Y, Moghadami-Tabrizi N. Adhesion formation after ovarian electrocauterization on patients with polycystic ovariansyndrome. Fertil Steril. 1991; (55): 1200-01
8. Farquhar CM, Birdsall M, Manning P, et al. The prevelance ofpolycystic ovaries on ultrasound scanning in a population ofrandomly selected women. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 1994; (34): 67-72
9. Atiomo WU, Pearson S, Shaw S, Pantice A, Dubbins P. Ultrasound
criteria in the diagnosis ofpolycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Ultrasound Med Biol. 2000; (26): 977-80
10. Gjonnaess H. Late endocrine effets of ovarian electrocautery in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertil Steril. 1998; (69): 697-701
11. Armar NA, Mc Gaarrigle HH, Honour J, et al. Laparoscopic ovarian diathermy in the management of anovulatory infertility in women with polycystic ovaries: endocrine changes and clinical outcome. Fertil Steril. 1990; (53): 5-9
12. Gjonnaess H. Polycystic ovarian syndrome treated by ovarian electrocautery through the laparoscope. Fertil Steril. 1984; (41): 20-5
13. Poretsky L, Clemon J, Bogovich K. Hyperinsulinemia and human chorionic gonadotropin synergistically promote the growth ofovarian follicular cysts in rats. Metabolism. 1992; (41): 903-910
14. Felemban A, Lin Tan S, Tulandi T. Laparoscopic treatment ofpolycystic ovaries with insulated needle cautery: a reappraisal. Fertility and Sterility. 2000; (73),(2): 266-69
15. Li TC, Saravelos H, Chow MS, Chisabingo R, Cooke ID. Factors affecting the outcome of laparoscopic ovarian drilling for polycystic ovarian syndrome in women with anovulatory infertility. Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1998; (105): 338-44
16. Farhi J, Soule S, Jacobs HS. Effect oflaparoscopic ovarian electrocautery on ovarian response and outcome oftreatment with gonadotropins in clomiphene citrate-resistant patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. Fertil Steril. 1995; (64): 930-35
17. Amer SA, Gopalan V, Li TC, Ledger WL, Cooke ID. Long term follow-up ofpatients with polycystic ovarian syndrome after laparoscopic ovarian drilling: Clinical outcome. Hum Reprod. 2002; (17): 2035-42
18. Sakata M, Tasaka K, Kurachi H, TerakawaN, Miyake, et al. Changes of bioactive luteinizing hormone after laparoscopic ovarian cautery in patients polycystic ovarian syndrome. Fertil Steril. 1990; (53): 10-13.
19. Lemieux S, Lewis GF, Ben Chetrit A. Correction of hyperandrogenemia by laparoscopic ovarian cautery in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome is not
accompained by improved insulin sensitivity or lipid-lipoprotein levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999; (84): 4278-82
20. Gjonnaess H. Comparison ofovarian electrocautery and oral contraceptives in the treatment of hyperandrogenizm in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Acta Obstet Gynaecol Scand. 1999; (78), (6): 530-33.
21. Kaya H, Sezik M, Ozkaya O. Evaluation of a new surgical approach for the treatment of clomiphene citrate-resistant infertility in polycystic ovary syndrome: laparoscopic ovarian multi-needle intervention. 2005; (12): 355-58.
22. Farquhar C, Lilford RJ, Marjoribanks J, Vandekerckhover P. Laparoscopic "drilling" by diathermy or laser for ovulation induction in anovulatory polycystic ovary syndrome. Cochrane Database Sys Rev 2007.